Empowering you and your family.
Our initial consultations are generally 120 minutes long for children and adolescents, and 90 minutes long for adults. Follow-up appointments are generally 25 minutes, but may be scheduled as 50 minute sessions for more complex patients.
We do offer school-based consultations and evaluations when indicated as part of the comprehensive treatment plan, and always welcome and encourage communication between ourselves and teachers/school counselors.
We specialize in the treatment of:
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- School-related stress and avoidance
- High-functioning Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Emerging psychotic disorders